Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It Feels Like Christmas!


Merry Christmas! We had a great Christmas and hope that everyone else did.
Kimi decorating cookies for neighbors.

Going to bed in new pajamas.



What Santa brought.



Kimi with her Chia guy. She is in the process of planting it today. Hopefully she will understand when the seeds don't sprout instantly. Maybe we will name him and give him some blog time.


The chia guy came with a little stuffed chia bear. I am glad because he is much more cuddly for Kimi to sleep with at night than the chia guy.


Ian woke up with his pajamas soaked and he got to open presents before I could get any clothes on him. He had no idea what was going on, but everybody was excited and there was stuff all over the place so he was really excited too.

Ian playing in the rubble.

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How fun! We love the Chia guy, he's the coolest. I look the picture of Ian playing in the rubble. I think we will picking up our rubble for a couple of days yet.

Shellie said...

Santa did it again! I love that Ian was too excited to even get dressed. He he he. Thanks for keeping us involved in your Christmas.