Tuesday, January 29, 2008

GOOD NIGHT!

For the first time in his ten months on earth, IAN SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. (8:00-7:00) I couldn't believe it when I woke up, especially because I usually still get up four times a night with him. I didn't do anything differently than normal so I can't try to repeat it, but at least I have hope for him now. Even Kimi never came and woke me up last night which she is doing with increasing frequency. I LOVE SLEEP.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Ooh the bliss of a good night's sleep. I'm so glad he finally figured out that he can do this. Now all you have to do is be strong and remind him of that. I didn't do it until Ella was 11 months old, and it was way overdue!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

My three favorite things in the world: eating, showers, and sleeping. Who knew that motherhood meant you had to give up all three. I am glad your children allowed you at least one.