Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cali is FIVE!

Happy Birthday, Cali!Yea, presents!

Cali had her fifth birthday yesterday. She went out to lunch and ice cream with Grandma Colton. She picked what we should do in the afternoon together: play her Polly Pocket game. She chose what to have for dinner: Ramen noodles. She even chose to have a surprise party after dinner so Kimi and I decorated while Scott took her to the store to pick out a present from him. Oh boy, was she surprised. :) She told me what a great day it was with everything going her way.

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Cali!!! Boy, I wish we could have come to the surprise party. I'm sure that the decorating by Kimi was amazing. What a great fifth birthday.

Shellie said...

How Fabulous to be Five! Surprise parties are the best, even if you have to plan them yourself.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

yay for cali! She is officially a big girl! I love it when your birthday is exactly how you want it! That's the way it should be!