We hope that everyone had a great Easter! Our power went out Saturday just as our eggs were coming to a boil, and it stayed off for the rest of the day so we discovered that you can dye soft boiled eggs too. We also discovered that Cali and Kimi like to eat eggs that way. They just slurped them down much to Scott and my disgust. Of all the things they won't eat, we continue to be surprised at what they will. The Easter Bunny didn't seem to mind them either and he left them some exciting surprises. Ian got a new ball and the girls got "Enchanted." Scott had taken them to the theater to see it and they loooove it. Kimi asked us last night if she could skip sleeping to stay up and watch it all night. The easter bunny also left some peeps. This morning while I was braiding Cali's hair Kimi starting yelling down the stairs, "Ian's eating the chickens!" I had no idea what she was talking about so I didn't run right up. When I went upstairs he had eaten, of course, the peeps. Those that he didn't smear all of the floor and himself, that is. I cleaned it up before I got any pictures, sorry. We made all sorts of food discoveries this weekend.
We had fun trying to get pictures of everyone's new Easter clothes outside. Last Sunday it snowed so we were happy with the beautiful Spring day.
1 comment:
What wonderful Easter photos. I have to admit that I am surprised Cali and Kimi would eat soft boil eggs, the idea makes me gag. I am not surprised Ian liked the "chickens" though, I can eat those right up.
Post a Comment