Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mud Pies


Ian grabbed a fistful of mud to eat before I could stop him while we were out watering flowers. I guess he wanted to demonstrate the best way to eat mud for the picture too. Ian thought it was a great game to try not to let me take his picture. This is the best one I could get of his messy face.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

Just like his Grandma McCracken. Did you do like her pediatrician recommended and put him out in the sun, give him lots of water, and watch him grow?

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I would be happy if Michelle would eat even mud at this point. Maybe Ian could come and teach Michelle the joy of eating by mouth.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Okay, so I tagged you again, but I didn't tag either of our other sisters so they are free game. Hope to learn something new and exciting.

Marcie said...

Ahh it runs in the family. I still need to send you the precious picture just like this of Cali and Allison at the family reunion. Except it was just dirt, not mud.