HEY!!! I know these kids! I wish I could have been there with you! I love swings!!! I can't wait til I'm living down there and I get to do this with the kids!
How about you move back up here so I can come steal them all the time? :)
Sounds good to me. Maybe some day.
Oh, the freedom that swinging gives us. I try to sit on a swing every once in a while when Ella is swinging too. It's very theraputic.
I just remember the hours of swinging and that is when I would do all my best imagining. Oh the joy of childhood.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HEY!!! I know these kids! I wish I could have been there with you! I love swings!!! I can't wait til I'm living down there and I get to do this with the kids!
How about you move back up here so I can come steal them all the time? :)
Sounds good to me. Maybe some day.
Oh, the freedom that swinging gives us. I try to sit on a swing every once in a while when Ella is swinging too. It's very theraputic.
I just remember the hours of swinging and that is when I would do all my best imagining. Oh the joy of childhood.
Post a Comment