
This is a post to say Happy Father's day to Dad. (I've been waiting for the right moment to use this picture for years.) Thanks for teaching me how to be smart, to care about what's really important, for all the star trek marathons (how many other families have running jokes about gaseous anomalies), for all the family vacations, for giving us a haven to live in, for working so hard so we could have Mom at home, and for teaching me how to laugh at life. Thank you for being the best dad we could ever hope for!
2 comments:
Sweet picture!!! I don't think I have laughed that hard in quite awhile, even compared to the normal mormon husband blog. You must have one very funny dad.
Hahaha that is an amazing picture! It kind of sums up your dad's personality in one picture. Oh how we love him. :]
Post a Comment