When I got Ian up this morning I got the fun surprise of him, his bed, and his wall being covered with throw-up. It was crusty on him so the poor little guy probably did it when we put him to bed before he went to sleep and slept like that all night. I never heard a sound from him after I went to bed. While cleaning it up, I decided it is my least favorite bodily fluid to clean up. So here is a question that probably only moms (and nurses) think about: out of poop, pee, and vomit which do you think is the yuckiest to clean up?
5 comments:
I gag and choke at all of these things so I cab't really be a good judge of which is worse. All I can say is yuck!!!
Of the three, pee is actually my least favorite, because it penetrates so fast and the odor stays forever. But I will admit, that I can handle the three of them without gagging or wretching too much, it is spit/buggers that make me gag and hurl everytime. I guess that is why I can't take care of adults who like to show what they blew out of their nose or coughed up-no thanks I will just believe them that it is yucky.
I have to say that I don't get bothered - anymore - by poop, pee, or vomit (I see a lot of all of that); it's the expectorated mucous that I can't handle. I could never be a respirtory therapist.
I forgot about loogies on my list but even the sound of it makes me gag, and my kids never make me clean that up. I also realized I left out blood, but that doesn't bother me to clean up.
I would have to say vomit at 1 in the morning would be my least favorite. The rest I can deal with.
Post a Comment