Our Relief Society has started up their "adventure group" again. This group takes field trips to places fun for little kids. I am very excited about it because most of the time I hear about these things way after the fact, and it is a lot more fun when you have other people to go with.
So, our first outing was last Friday to Gardner Village, a boutique shopping place that is made up of lots of cute little cottages. It was super-decked out for Halloween. Cali was in school so she won't be in any of the pictures.
This is Kimi and a different Ian hamming it up. The witch was really hula-hooping.
5 comments:
Very cool! I love finding places like that to take the kid-o's. It really breaks up the day. And I have to agree, Kimi has the cutest dimples.
Ian's face is so funny in the buggy picture! How funny! And Kimi is as gorgeous as ever. Scott better be practicing shining the shot gun because you're going to have boy armies coming for your girls! :) I miss you guys lots, I hope I get to see you soon. Tell everyone hi and loves from me!
Now I can see why kim decided to be "a bad girl in black and red." she was digging those witches.
How amazing! I love the idea of an adventure group. The only problem is there is no way I would dare take Michelle anywhere without Tory and if it is an Enrichment group, that would be awkward.
This looks like something you will have to make a family tradition.
Looks like it was fun
Post a Comment