you use grease lighting you can find it at walmart it works great getting it out of carpet also. I have had to get it out of clothes and carpet because Ashton got into mine.
sorry it is greased lighting it is in the cleaning product section
Thank you, Angela!
I'm glad Angela knew the answer to that one. Thus far, Ella hasn't done that yet; but it's not due to a lack of trying!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you use grease lighting you can find it at walmart it works great getting it out of carpet also. I have had to get it out of clothes and carpet because Ashton got into mine.
sorry it is greased lighting it is in the cleaning product section
Thank you, Angela!
I'm glad Angela knew the answer to that one. Thus far, Ella hasn't done that yet; but it's not due to a lack of trying!
Post a Comment