Monday, December 22, 2008

white christmas

We have been hit with snow storm after snow storm lately, but it is great to have a white Christmas. These pictures are from the first storm last weekend.
Everybody working together to dig us out.Ian marched after his daddy shoveling the sidewalk. Ian discovers a new ball, a SNOWball. This made it so that he was frozen solid by the time we could get him to come inside.




4 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

yay for winter festivities! As if Ian NEEDED to discover another type of ball to throw at you! haha Too bad I'm missing out.

Shellie said...

What a beautiful white wonderland!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love it. I can't wait to take Michelle and Ryker out in the snow. Not that either one will being throwing snowballs this year, we will have to wait until next year.

Marcie said...

How funny! GO IAN! I want to come throw snowballs with him!