Our ward had family home evening last night at fat catz. The girls have been counting down the days ever since they found out about it. When we were on our way home Scott said, "Pizza and bowling, what more could you ask for?" Cali said, "More bowling." So true.
Ian had a hard time giving other people turns to bowl so we had to take him over to the arcade most of the night. That seemed to be just as good to him as he spent his time running from one thing to the next every few seconds. Here he is trying out the racecar.
Kimi probably won't be happy that the picture I managed to get was her gutter ball. Cali got a strike on her final turn, she thinks thanks to all of her practice on the Wii.
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun FHE! I love that Cali said that the Wii helped her with her bowling skills! haha so fun!
I am so jealous. The last time I even got to be in a bowling alley was during our family reunion and I didn't even get to bowl. Pizza and Bowling, there really isn't too many things that can top that.
Funny thing is...the last bowling alley Elizabeth was in waas Fat Catz. ok so it's not really funny...oh well. Anyway it looks like you have found your families favorite place ever, bowling and pizza.
Who knows, maybe the Wii did help. hehehe But most of all, it was an evening where the family did something all together. (Except when you were chasing Ian around the arcade, I suppose). :-)
Post a Comment