Monday, February 9, 2009

windows of heaven

Okay, so the title may seem like a bit of an exaggeration, but not to me. Friday was the day that I had been wishing for since moving into this house. WE GOT NEW WINDOWS! We didn't really expect to notice an immediate difference, but we have. It no longer feels like a breeze is blowing through the room. I got up this morning to a blustery rainy day and didn't know it until I looked outside, it is SOO much quieter. Here are some before and after pics.
After: (I didn't take a "before" inside picture because I didn't realize how different it would look.)

BEFORE:
AFTER:BEFORE:AFTER: BEFORE:AFTER:

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray. I love the windows and can't wai to see them next month.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Yay for windows!!! It looks so nice! I bet it is a ton warmer now too!

Shellie said...

Oh what a wonderful Spring treat! I have to agree that it's amazing what good windows will keep out.

Angela said...

They look Great