Tuesday, April 21, 2009

easter sunday best

It is a dream of mine to have my children all dressed up and looking sweet for the camera in the same frame. I tried again and it is still a dream of mine.
Natalie wasn't so happy about the sun. Ian just doesn't know about smiling and holding still for more than 1 nanosecond. Here he is walking away.
Thank you, Cali and Kimi, for humoring me.
I did get some of the littlest lady once we were inside.

She knows she's a pretty girl.
Sorry to brag, but I think my kids are pretty cute.

2 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

I just found some pictures of your kids looking a lot like this on my computer (at least the ian walking away part). And I agree, Natalie is a little cutie patootie! Yes, I did just say that, I think I need to listen to less bubbly music...

Shellie said...

You can brag away, your kids ARE very cute. And I'm jealous, I really wanted to get some pictures of my girls on Easter too. I didn't get any; I'll leave it at that.