Wednesday, June 17, 2009

four months old

Natalie is four months old today, and we haven't been to the doctor for immunizations yet today so look who's still a happy girl.

Have I mentioned before what a cutie she is? Her talents right now include smiling big at anyone who looks at her and shoving her fists into her mouth.

And on a side note. Ian has learned how to climb up the bunkbed now. Fabulous. I would mention how thus far in parenting we have avoided the emergency room, but I wouldn't want to curse myself.

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Love that great big smile! I cannot believe she is already 4 months. And along the lines of ER trips, I wish you luck.

Shellie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL GIRL! But who gave her permission to get to the ripe old age of 4 months?
I'll add my encouragement to Buh's, good luck.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Ummm...well...it's all been said. And I haven't come up with anything witty...ummm...yeah...got nothing.
In the words of Kimi "I wish you luck."