This post could also be labeled "fun with high speed burst." I am up in Idaho with the kids right now having all sorts of adventures and getting backlogged on all sorts of posts, but I had to put this one up so I can get rid of some photos on my memory card.
Christine and I drove up to Buffalo for the evening where Grandma and Grandpa are camping with Cali and Kimi. On the way back home we went through a storm and I pulled out my camera to try to capture some of the lightning. I turned on my high speed burst and took about 800 pictures. My camera isn't that fancy, but I love to see what I can get with it.
I got a lot of this:
Christine and I drove up to Buffalo for the evening where Grandma and Grandpa are camping with Cali and Kimi. On the way back home we went through a storm and I pulled out my camera to try to capture some of the lightning. I turned on my high speed burst and took about 800 pictures. My camera isn't that fancy, but I love to see what I can get with it.
I got a lot of this:
Now I can start deleting about 800 photos.
3 comments:
This is rad!!!
wait, what? I was there?...I was driving? Oh. right. Now I remember.
That was one of the craziest/awesomest(and yes, I just declared those as words) storm I have ever been in! It was even cooler to be driving in it!
OH SO COOL!!! I wish I could have been there to enjoy the craziest/awesomest storm ever.
Ooooo!!! Love the pictures!!!!!!
Post a Comment