Kimi was asking me lots of questions about it and you could tell she was only half-believing my answers. I explained I actually went to college and learned gardening.
She remains doubtful.
I can always trust her to give me moral support.
But before I forget, we started working outside on Wednesday with some power raking. No need to rent a machine when you have all these power-rakers to put to work.




After we started digging up the ground for the garden today we found a new love for Ian. He collected a whole family of worms and put them in a pile so they could talk to and tickle each other.
After he put one on my leg while I was trying to take his picture.
It's small, but it's a start. I'll keep you posted on how things progress.
4 comments:
I have no worries that your garden will be amazing, remember your sunflowers last year. That is our project for next weekend. Rototill and prep the garden.
Oh and I am not surprised your children have falling in love with the earth and things of the earth, it is in their genes.
..."Long, thin, slimy ones,
Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms"... I'm glad he didn't decide to eat them at least...
Oooh fun! What are you going to grow? I have been itching to get into our garden! We're going to grow a big one this year. :)
I'm sooooo envious of your garden! Have I told you that that is one of the reasons that we are looking for a new home, I want room for a garden (and a play structure - if you must know : ).
Ian is definately all boy, eeewwwww worms. I'm proud of Cali for picking the one off your knee.
And Natalie! Walking?! I must admit, it would be nice for the outdoor activities to have Addi walking, but I am really enjoying the crawling and am happy to have it continue.
Good luck with the vegetables! (I believe in you, even in Kimi doesn't.)
Post a Comment