The past few weeks have been a little bit crazy and a lot of fun, and I am just getting a chance to take a breather and blog about it. I'll start by going back to what we did in the end of June.
Cali and Kimi took some swimming lessons and got over some of their fears of water. I couldn’t believe my eyes when their teachers got them to dunk their own heads under water. They did great. This was just what they needed to get them ready for their trip to “Lake Pal.” (More on that in another post.)
Cali also got the training wheels off of her bike for good.
She had become very determined to do it one day, and showed me once more that when she makes up her mind about something, she means it.
Scott fashioned some elbow pads out of socks for her and once she had those she was off.
Now she races around the neighborhood, but without the socks.
1 comment:
Love the adventures, can't wait for more updates!
Post a Comment