Monday, January 3, 2011

buzz

IMG_3418

Ian enjoys cutting things with scissors.

I thought I had properly warned him not to use them on his hair, but curiosity won out.

Daddy used the clippers to finish what he started.

IMG_3419

IMG_3423IMG_3437IMG_3442 I know it’s just hair so I’m not sure why I get so sad when I see a pile of it on the floor.

IMG_3448

It's a handsome (he insists he is not cute) look on him. Just not one I would have picked for winter.

3 comments:

Shellie said...

At least he made it through the holidays before he set himself free. : )

Angela said...

Don't worry it will grow back fast, I fill like I just cut Alec's and Alan's hair and they seem to want it cut again. The bright side he can fashion a lot of hats while it is cold.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Hey, at least now you know he can sport a bald look like Vin Diesel and pull it off! He's looking good!