So at the beginning of this month all my sisters and I took a little vacation in Oregon. This town seemed liked the appropriate place for that.
It didn’t take us very long to get into trouble, or at least to act weird and take pictures of it. There’s plenty of that when we get together.
My sisters also tried to help me branch out on my culinary conquests. I’m not used to eating somewhere where “extra cheese” or “4 piece chicken nugget” is not on the menu. I am glad they didn’t make me go back to the car when I convinced them I really didn’t know how to use chopsticks.
Seriously, I believe this is why Japanese women stay so skinny.
You see that? That is what it was all about. Being together to sit with your feet up and relax for a few days. Thanks to the hubbies that kept the forts down, and to Shellie for getting us all together. Lets do it again. Like, maybe next week.
2 comments:
Look at us being awesome! I'm so proud. Even if I do look a bit pathetic in jail.
What a perfect weekend with some of favorite folks!
Post a Comment