Tuesday, September 13, 2011

cut it out

IMG_5210

Ian and I have had a lot more one-on-one time thanks to school starting and Natalie’s afternoon naps.

A few days ago to keep busy we got out some of his Lego magazines to cut things out and make some collages. Little did I know how much he would enjoy this.IMG_5213

We had to peel him away from it to go to bed and then he was back at it as soon as he woke up.

He also had a mysterious little bald spot on the back of his head now.

Those pesky scissors.

P1180066

Yesterday afternoon the Polly Pockets were out and Ian was getting them dressed.

Then he told me they were going to “girl’s night out.”

I was thinking this was something I would not be able to blog about, so as not to embarrass him in later life,  until the Polly’s all tackled each other, and one yelled “touchdown!”

I admit I was relieved.

I’m glad I have my little buddy around.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Ha ha! Touchdown at girls night...I love it!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love those little one on one moments with the kiddos. Especially when when it includes the word, "TOUCHDOWN!"