Wednesday, September 28, 2011

i am a builder

IMG_5055
Two years ago the primary sang this song, “I am a builder” for the primary program. It’s all about building a family.  It actually might have a different title, but that is the first line.
IMG_5059
It is a song that sounds like you should march and wear a hard hat while you sing it.
Our family got to sing part of it as a little solo together for the program. I would have liked a hard hat. And maybe a little hammer.
IMG_5068
Natalie is still working on her "builder" training.
IMG_5071
Can you spot Ian in this picture? He thought maybe you wouldn’t.
IMG_5061Cali is a builder. In every sense of the word.

1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

The pictures are beautiful, but the meaning behind them is even sweeter. I guess that is why I love your family.