Monday, September 19, 2011

summer leftovers

IMG_5002

It technically isn’t Fall yet, (though I saw Walmart had some of their Christmas stuff out on Saturday) so I figure I can still catch up on a post from the summer.

One day, really not so long ago, we had a trip to the zoo with some cousins.

IMG_5013

The statues and fake animals were the bigger attraction for my kids, even though they were in the middle of a zoo. Sometimes I felt like saying, “Look! That animal is actually alive!” They were happy though, so that’s all that mattered.

IMG_5041

Natalie loved them as long as they weren’t moving.

IMG_5034

There were some dinosaurs that did move. Those statues freaked Natalie out.

IMG_5022

Luckily, we had Indiana Jones and his trusty map as our guide.

IMG_5039

Measuring up.

IMG_5049

This last picture is about the closest I’ve come to capturing a photo of Natalie with a full-blown grin so I have to include it in all its blurriness:

IMG_5052

No, she’s not in pain. That is one very happy girl.

1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love it! That last picture is very much like what fills my computer.