Sunday, December 18, 2011

oh, little town of bethlehem

IMG_5806

I usually figure something is up when the three oldest children are able to go off and play for a while, and I don’t hear any fighting.

IMG_5800

What a surprise was in store for me when I went downstairs.

IMG_5802

I loved the way that Luke and the Polly “Mary” were watching so intently, and that “angel” propping up the star was quite the added touch.

IMG_5809

I’ll say it again. I love Christmas.

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Okay, so I was trying to go through our oodles of pictures to attempt catching up our blog when I hear Tory burst out laughing in the corner. I asked him what's up and he says to go look at your blog. Well as soon I as see the first picture I understand what he is laughing about. But I do have to say that you guys must be the most amazing parents that your kids would do this on their own, down to the very detail (angel holding star and all). Christmas is the best time of the year.

Marcie said...

That is the sweetest thing EVER! :)