Here is the first look at the bun in the oven, who is due to make an appearance this September.
Being pregnant and having the other kids be a little older this time has been fun, as they all feel ownership in “our baby.” Such as: their feeling like their input on names is really important. We still haven’t come up with anything better than “Indiana” or “Hermione” yet.
Ian also asked me the other day if I ate the baby, and that is how it ended up in my tummy. I just kind of left the answer at “no.”
Speaking of eating, I haven’t felt sick, but I have felt like eating everything in sight. I am not sure which I would really prefer.
Someone recently pointed out to us that we are going to have five kids under the age of ten.
We know. Aren’t we lucky?
4 comments:
That is so exciting, we are so Happy for your family. (Ashton asked if he could tickle "his" feet when we go and see the baby)
Woohoo!!!!! I'm so excited! Congrats! (What's wrong with the name Hermione?! ;) haha
Ahhh! So excited for you guys!
Uhm, I had four in four years. The more the merrier!
So happy you aren't sick this time, but super glad you want eat everything, babies need calories.
Post a Comment