Cali doesn’t enjoy her birthday cakes quite the same way she used to eight years ago.
Yes, she is nine already.
Cali picked bowling for her birthday activity.
Natalie didn’t even care where the ball went. It was all good.
Ian took his turns all by himself, and his legs turned into pogo sticks as soon as the ball was let go.
I told him he was an awesome bowler.
“I know.” he replied.
It was a pretty close contest. I was sitting it out, but I did bowl one frame for Scott.
I got a strike.
I quit there.
Really he didn’t need my help.
Happy birthday to my sweet girl who first made me a mother.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Cali
They do grow up to fast they need to stay little just a bit longer.
That looks like a very fun Birthday Party. Your sweet baby is growing up to be beautiful, talented and still sweet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cali!
What? Stop it!
But tell Cali we love her and wish her a Happy Birthday!
Even though I secretly wish she was still that little girl from the first picture. :)
I love this title girl..... I guess she is a young lady now. She is o wise for her years! And think is a year or so you'll have a babysitter! Katy was babysitting for the Adam's when she was 11, Clair was baby. Just a few weeks old. It made me nervous.
Post a Comment