Tuesday, May 29, 2012

another memorable memorial

IMG_6603

IMG_6633

We had another fun holiday weekend. Its hard not to have fun with this troop.

P1220022 P1220023

We got start Memorial Day off with breakfast with extended family up in the canyons.  (This little girl is starting to add a lot of ham with her “cheese.” when I take pictures.)

Then we were off to the park for a picnic and some fun.

IMG_6607

IMG_6598

Cali and Kimi have both moved on to bigger and scarier things.

IMG_6609

IMG_6613

IMG_6619

One little kid lost his lunch after this ride, but luckily it was after it slowed down because I was in the “splash zone.”

IMG_6637

IMG_6642

IMG_6639

IMG_6650

IMG_6648

We ended the day with a trip to the cemetery to visit some departed family.

We are thankful for all those people in uniform that make it possible for us to be able to enjoy days like these!

2 comments:

ME MYSELF I AND YOU TOO said...

Where are these pictures taken? The kids said you went to the park. They said YOU didn't have to cook all day! I love your babies so much. They told me so much about your day!
Poor Ian. I didn't hear that story either. Or was the KID Scott :) ha-ha!

Grandma Mc said...

Judging from all those bright smiling faces, it was a perfect day.