Wednesday, July 25, 2012

road trip-part 2

IMG_6710

After staying a few days with Grandma and Grandpa M. at their house, we spent a few days in the car, driving to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

IMG_6721

This was just a little stop along the way through the Colombia River Gorge. It is so unbelievably beautiful to someone who has lived in a desert for her whole life.

IMG_7002

The kids were so happy to get to their Aunt Shellie’s house to get to see cousins and stay in a house with this right behind the backyard.

IMG_7003

It was a perfect place for exploring.

IMG_6990

IMG_6984

Being with aunts aunts and cousins and Grandma made it all even better.

IMG_6999

IMG_6988

 

IMG_6986

 

IMG_6994

I asked them to smile for a picture, and this is what I got. 

This was just one afternoon, there’s still more to come.

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I still think there are so many beautiful and marvelous things about this place, and I have lived her for over 6 months.

Marcie said...

Next time, kidnap me on your way! ;)