Picking out just a few pictures about this day of our vacation is not an easy task.
It was one of those times that when someone tells you to “go to your happy place,” this would come to mind.
Ian said “this is WAY better than a sandbox.”
Quite.
Here’s our whole pirate crew.
We amazingly found a buried treasure. What were the chances?
Grandma snapped a picture for me to prove I was there with my 4 1/2 chilidren.
Aunt Elizabeth was nice enough to let us stay with her and enjoy the view.
I’m ready to move in whenever she asks. (hint, hint)
3 comments:
Hm...MOVE IN!!!!!!! That was a seriously awesome day. But why did you photoshop my legs to look so white? :)
Alan would have to agree with you about moving in, no one wanted to leave when we went and visited this past week
What a perfect day! I think someone should buy Elizabeth's neighborhood and we could all live there! Yes, yes that is a great idea. Now who can we get to pay for it? haha
Post a Comment