In some ways the past couple of weeks have felt like one long day, but we had some exciting firsts around here.
There was the first time of meeting the rest of the family.
The first time of hearing a little brother cry.
No worries though. Natalie loves being a big sister.
And this is all it took for Ian to decide it was ok to have another boy in the family.
I was still in the hospital for the first day of school, but luckily Scott had it all handled. Including taking lots of pictures for me and answering my texts to check on things.
First day of the 4th Grade.
First day of the 2nd Grade.
I wondered if Kimi was trying to send her teacher a message by wearing that shirt.
Natalie had to get in on the act.
And one week later. . .
I got to be there to see my little guy off to his first day of kindergarten.
We saw this backpack and knew it was made for him.
This is the point that I started crying, and was glad that I had another little boy at home to go cuddle.
1 comment:
Just wanted to say, I love your family! :)
Post a Comment