Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow


I know Cali's hair was getting a bit long, but I loved the long curls and braids we could do. She got fed up with all the brushing and finally convinced me to cut it. She wanted a bob with bangs like one of her cousins, but we compromised with down past her shoulders. Now she is upset that we did it and I keep telling her it will grow back. My biggest regret with all this is I have realized how much grief I put Mom through with all the times I made her cut my hair and then regretted it. Children are so good at making us feel bad about things like that.

Here's Cali about a month ago.





2 comments:

Shellie said...

The new cut it beautiful - be sure to tell that to Cali. It's amazing how long hair can grow, I don't think mine would look like that no matter how long I let it grow.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Short hair is sassy, and sadly more grown up. The pictures looks like a first day of kindergarten picture. I have to admit that I can't believe how long her hair grew, but I will have to agree with the winters, she is always beautiful.