Wow Jana. I don't think I have ever seen pictures of Kimi when she was born. I knew that she was a big girl, but wow . . . all I can say is Hooray for healthy children!
She is so chubby! I love that baby picture! I had lots of fun at her party tonight even if she didn't feel four. :)
Happy Birthday Kimi!!! I can't believe you are already 4. Wowsers.But Jana, stop showing off that you can have chubby kids, you make me jealous. Someday I tell myself, someday.
Kimi is the chubbiest newborn I have ever seen...so darling!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow Jana. I don't think I have ever seen pictures of Kimi when she was born. I knew that she was a big girl, but wow . . . all I can say is Hooray for healthy children!
She is so chubby! I love that baby picture! I had lots of fun at her party tonight even if she didn't feel four. :)
Happy Birthday Kimi!!! I can't believe you are already 4. Wowsers.
But Jana, stop showing off that you can have chubby kids, you make me jealous. Someday I tell myself, someday.
Kimi is the chubbiest newborn I have ever seen...so darling!
Post a Comment