Ian has entered the phase in life where he has to give me some of whatever he is eating. He seems to really enjoy feeding me. So far today it has been slobbery cheerios, and a handful of oatmeal. He acts really upset if I don't take it. (I admit I pretended with the cheerio and refused the oatmeal.) I am glad he is learning to share, but I think I could live without these culinary delights.
1 comment:
It's kind-of sad that we have to eat like a baby bird - everything is regurgitated (or at least very close to it). Ella loves to chew gum, and she is doing fairly well right now at keeping it out of her hair. But when she is done she brings it to me. Not for me to throw away, but for me to chew. She too gets upset if I do anything else with it. I have learned that there are worse things than already chewed gum. :-)
Post a Comment