Finally, some really nice weather! I was digging out some new flower beds and Cali and Ian were my helpers, and good helpers too.


Kimi's contribution was to come over and ask me if I was tired of all that back-breaking work and to inform me that what I needed was the "awesome auger." Christine already knows this, but
Kimi can quote infomercials to you; it's just one of her many talents. She was busy giving Mrs. Frog (our garden statue) a makeover in her makeup trailer.

I went back out to finish the job the next day and gave Ian freedom to play in the dirt. That was a first for him. He decided to shove the dirt into the holes on his sandals.

Now we just need to get back out there and plant something. Yea, Spring!
5 comments:
So I am not so sure that I would like having a frog garden statue afte reading the second fablehaven.
Don't worry, I won't let anyone feed the frog.
Yay for infomercials!!! I think Kimi is going to become an infomercial host someday.
I agree, hooray Spring! I'll be looking forward to seeing your blossoms!
Kimi's hair is sooo cute! I love the cut on her. I bet Ian loved getting dirty! Flower beds will be so great looking there. You will have to post pictures later when they are planted.
Post a Comment