Friday, April 24, 2009

what 500 looks like

You can't see it all here, but a new box of q-tips has just covered the floors of the rooms upstairs. I was feeding Natalie in my bedroom and didn't know what these two were up to until Kimi came in and threw some up in the air like confetti. One box goes a long way.

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

So I have obviously been away from the computer a while, there were so many amazing new posts, so this will be an incredibly long post. First of all, the q-tips, well I can only wait for that day. I see that day coming in the not so distance future. Then the Easter pictures were gorgeous (even if the children were not being so agreeable, and if it makes you feel better I wasn't able to get a picture of both children with their Easter duds on). Natalie is absolutely beautiful, just like the other Colton children. I wish that Michelle had tried to listen to conference like Cali. She was much interested in running around the house and being crazy, and unfortunately treats don't entice, sigh.

Phew, that was certainly a verbose comment, but I had to do some catching up.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

all I can say is...hahahahaaha I love your kids!

Marcie said...

I agree with Elizabeth...lots of new posts!

About this one: "HAhahahahaha....hahahaha!!!!!!"