I went out for round two of me vs. the bishop's weed yesterday. I decided to rip it all out because I don't really like it. It turned out to be a tough job; we may need a priest to get rid of it. Maybe thats where this stuff got its name. Anywho, Ian was my helper with his little garden trowel, eating dirt. I didn't know that until some neighbors walked by and pointed that out to me. One more vote for "mother of the year"goes to me.
Kimi came out after a while and Ian started playing a little game of "dump-a-little-shovel-full-of-dirt-on-Kimi-and-say, 'ha, ha, Ki-mi.'" He did this multiple times with Kimi tell him to stop. I kind of just ignored it because I tend to get really focused when weeding. Kimi came and asked me if I had a little shovel she could use. I told her that Ian had the only one. She went to the storage room and came back with a kid's full sized shovel. You can probably all see where this is going, but I truly didn't. The next thing I knew, Ian was standing next to me sputtering dirt out of his mouth with a pile of dirt on his head, in his eyes, etc. He wasn't crying though, at least he can take it as well as dish it. I sent Kimi inside for a little time to reflect on what she had just done.
Here's a better idea of what Ian might look like with facial hair someday.
3 comments:
kimi gets even! I just thought I'd finish that title for anyone who may not have seen where it was leading...who am I kidding, we all saw where it was leading!
hahahahaha. You could also say that she is resoursful.
Okay, I think that I might also add, she is very much like her mother. Do not let anywhere near a big bag of ribbon, hehehe.
Post a Comment