Thursday, May 21, 2009

while you were in. . .

In the shower that is. I just wonder what power the shower has over the forces of the universe. Usually I try to sneak into the shower while the kids are all busy and no one seems to care where I am or what I am doing. The shower seems to trigger something in the home that makes all the kids come and start banging on the bathroom door, cry, wake the baby who then also cries; bedlam in other words. Today they were calm but I missed a call and someone came to our door and was ringing the doorbell and knocking just as I stepped out of the shower. Its hard to pretend that you're not home when your kids run to the window and look out at them, but that's what I did. I just hope it wasn't the publisher's clearinghouse guy.

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with the post. I just think posts are better with pictures and this is one of my favorites from a few years ago.

3 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

hahaha I hope it wasn't him either! I just want to know what the person standing on the porch thought.

Shellie said...

Maybe it was the JW! :)

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Maybe they saved you from another crazy "meats" salesman. And maybe now they will get the clue that you really do not want to buy their "meats".