Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ian and his "guys"

These guys have recently been discovered by Ian in our toy box. I got them on clearance long ago in a galaxy far away. They include, according to Ian, Guy-Maul, Obi-Obi, Roger-Roger, and Anakin. We've tried to convince him that Anakin is Qui-Gone, but he will not be persuaded. (And sorry if my spellings of the names are way off to any of you authorities.)These guys are now his constant companions. They sit by him while eating. They watch when its bath time, they go to bed with him, they have attended our sacrament meeting (I do what I have to to keep Ian entertained,) and they have had epic battles all over our house. He plays with them for hours on end. I love these guys.



2 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Action figures are the best! ...I think I'll go dig my Jack Sparrow action figure out now...

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Awesome! I love that he just knows that he is a boy and this is what boys do.