It's all fun and games until Ian gets a hold of the sprinkler. Then everyone has to run away.
C'mon guys you were just standing in the water, what's the problem?
Mr. Mischievous gives me a little wink.
This is something Scott and I do for fun: we put Natalie down in the shady grass because she freezes and won't move.
We hope everyone enjoys the last few weeks of Summer!
5 comments:
I love it! Ian was for sure trying to get back at the girls for trying to get him to like Barbies and Pet Shops.
And now I can finally say I'm not the only person who likes to stick babies in grass and watch them freeze or squirm depending on the baby.
This is one summertime activity that I can't wait to do with Michelle and Ryker. Though, I have to say Michelle is already acqiring my aversion to water activities, sigh. Well here is hoping that next summer I will be taking sprinkler soaking pictures too!
That picture of Ian winking is AWESOME!
P.S. Thanks for putting all the funny quotes from your family on the side of your blog. They make my day!!...and everyone else's who I tell about them... :)
Ian and Ashton need to get together for a water fight it since they both like grabbing the house and spraying everyone.
What a cutie! And I have to agree with Ian, what's the big deal? Just because the water is coming after you, rather than you coming after the water, I mean, come on! :) hahahaha
Post a Comment