Natalie: 13 lbs 15 oz
Current interests and talents: Blowing raspberries with her tongue, grabbing whatever Mommy is holding, putting said objects into her mouth, and making terrible faces if that object is food, but chewing and swallowing if it is paper.
Things not interested in: eating anything but mommy's milk (aside from paper), rolling over from her stomach to her back, and any tummy time at all.
Also excels at: making everyone around her smile.
The post about our vacation is still coming. Blogging at the speed of life is very difficult.
3 comments:
I just want to cuddle the cute little darling. I am so amazed with all her talents, but her aversions make me think our youngest children obviously have similar genetic backgrounds.
P.S. Yes blogging at the speed is life is beyond difficult.
What a cute peanut! I want to reach out and squeeze those cheeks.
And I have to say, I must be going at moc 3 compared to your warp speed. : )
She is adorable! I coulnd't believe it when she just suddenly rolled over one day!
p.s. I think I've given up on trying to catch up on my summer. Especially since school is starting and my free time is ending. haha
Post a Comment