We have needed a family picture for a while now. I asked Janice to come over and snap some of us and she was wonderful to come over and do it. Luck was with us and we got one with everyone looking at the camera and looking happy. Hooray! This is no small thing with little kids.After she left I took some of the kids so I would have some potraits.

Oh, Natalie, I just had to stick two of your pictures on here, you cutie.
(6 months)

Ian (2)

Kimi (4)
Cali (6)
Hard to believe that all these cute kids are mine.
6 comments:
Looks great Jana! I'm very impressed that you got everyone to look and be happy...I'm now wondering what my mom was doing to get everyone to look at her :)
Love the pictures they look great and grown up.
Wow! I love these pictures! Being a fellow PW reader I would like to say I am impressed with you getting eye glimmer in everyone one of the kids pictures and you don't even have a fancy schmancy camera like PW. You photography skills AMAZE me. :)
So I thought I left a comment yesterday, but obviously I didn't. Technology is out to get me, aaaahhh. Anyways, I told you how your kids are not cute . . . they are Gorgeous (that is even more beautiful than beautiful as any true Fancy Nancy reader would know). And as Tino said, I was also super impressed with your eye glimmer catching abilities, you ROCK!!!
Hard to believe? Yes, because they are all getting so big. Hard to believe? No, because they are all so beautiful.
Wow I love these pictures! Ian has such a great smile already. Can we say...HEARTBREAKER soon enough?! Um..YES!
Post a Comment