I needed to play catch-up on some pictures to post. So here we go with some random pictures from the last few months.
I vowed to overcome an irrational fear of cooking with yeast. After making successful dinner rolls a few weeks ago we made some cinnamon rolls. These were just getting ready to rise and bake. They were YUMMY. All thanks to my great helpers.
This is not Natalie's reaction to cinnamon rolls. It was her reaction to all foods put in her mouth. She is getting a little better. She doesn't make faces anymore. Now she just spits it out. Except if that food is bananas, grapes, or pork & beans. Pork & Beans being her favorite so far. 
C'mon, Natalie, I promise I'm not trying to poison you.
3 comments:
I love it! Little girls are the best. And I love Natalie's expressions . . . "C'mon Mom, do you want to eat this?"
Come to my house again Natalie, I will give you lots of yummy foods.
I'd be giving you that expression too if you tried to feed me that nasty stuff they like to call baby food.
Post a Comment