This was the picture for top story on the front of The Post Register, Idaho Falls newspaper, today. Two questions are in my mind after reading the caption: how did my sister get to be such a celebrity and why didn't she tell me she now goes by "Chrissy?"I also have the theme song from the Mary Tyler Moore show going through my head after seeing that picture. I'm sorry, Tino, I mean, Chrissy, you just look ready to take a little spin and toss your cap into the air. Maybe your scarf. Too much Nick-at-Night for me in my impressionable years.
4 comments:
I know, the whole Chrissy thing totally took me by surprise when I saw one of her ISU shirts have that name on the sleeve. I just kept thinking, who is Chrissy and why did you steal her shirt. But it is kinda cool that she made the front page. Now I am curious to what the caption said.
Oh...btw...I go by Chrissy now. I figured you all would rebel against the nickname.
It wasn't just a caption Buh! It was a whole article! I bought a few extra issues so I can send you a copy and you can revel in my awesomeness...and show your friends...haha
Hahahaha! I was thinking exactly the same thing. I too, evidently, watched to much MTM on Nick-at-Night. I think it had something to do with all those years of 3 a.m. babysitting jobs at the Gardners.
I have to say youtube has saved me on this one...I had no idea what these MTM references meant, and luckily the opening of the show is on youtube. I like it!
Post a Comment