I have a hard time capturing the best moments on video. For instance, Natalie starting dancing (Wiggling her body and hips) to music when she was only about 6 months old. For a long time I didn't believe that was what she was doing until I realized she did it whenever music came on or we started to sing.
Still haven't got a good video of it. She stops and stares as soon as the camera comes out.
We have a lot of video of her staring at me.
I did get this a couple weeks ago. She probably thinks its funny because she can get everyone to start raising their hands over their heads whenever we eat. Her cuteness holds a power over us.
2 comments:
she is adorable! But really all of your kids are, so is it really a surprise she's just as cute? I think not. I'm jealous.
I have the same problem, I have no video of Ryker rolling, crawling, or starting to walk. Why? Because whenever I pull out the camera (at least 50 times a day) he does the celebrity hand over the paparazzi camera move. Sigh. I hope that by the time he graduates from High School he will let me take video of him. But by the way, The Bear's cuteness over me too.
Post a Comment