Friday, March 12, 2010

flashback friday: duets


Scott and I recently moved the piano from the addition to the living room, thinking it would see more use in there. We were right.

Ian and Natalie have discovered a grand new toy.
Natalie gets her baby up there to play along if Ian's not interested.
It reminded me of when we first got the piano and Cali and Kimi would play duets.
Kimi found the solution for when four hands on the piano are just not enough.

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Okay, so another flashback friday that makes me teary. I just can't believe the girls have grown up so much. But I do love how Natalie uses her baby when partner is missing.

Shellie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Elizabeth. I can't believe how quickly time has flown. It seams like you just bought that piano and that your girls were that little. Thank you for your flashbacks, it makes me remember to look back at wonderful moments.

Tiff said...

Too CUTE! I bet you will have better luck with your kids playing the piano than we did.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Adding the baby in is definitely something Ray Charles should have tried. It brings it to a whole new level of awesome!