Friday, March 5, 2010

overheard

Cali just left with Grandma C. to go out for her birthday lunch.

I overheard Kimi and Ian having this conversation. She was trying to make him feel better about not going. It went something like this:

Kimi: Ian, when you have birthdays you can go. When you turn five, and six, and seven, but not eight because then you'll be too old for stuff like that. When you're five you'll be big like me!

Ian: I have a big head! I have a HUGE head!

Kimi: Yeah, and then you'll be old and get married.

Ian: Then I will kiss you!

Kimi: No! You marry your friend not your sister!

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Man, that is just awesome! I just can't wait to hear the conversations my kids have. Right now they speak to each other only a language they know, literally.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

I have a big head...Hahaha at least he has come to terms with that.

Shellie said...

That is the best! If only large heads got us to the front of the line. We would be ahead of the game in so many ways. : )

Marcie said...

Hahahaha! That's so funny! Your blog always brightens my day! Imagine the conversations when the girls start dating....now THAT I can't wait to hear about! Haha!