Tuesday, May 25, 2010

geeks unite!

This collage was inserted only for attention getting-purposes. Kimi is not a geek. :)

Did you know that it is GEEK PRIDE DAY today?

I feel like asserting some of my rights as a geek.

I didn't make these up, but you would think so from how well they apply to me.

Rights:

  1. The right to be even geekier.
  2. The right to not leave your house.
  3. The right to not like football or any other sport.
  4. The right to associate with other nerds.
  5. The right to have few friends (or none at all).
  6. The right to have as many geeky friends as you want.
  7. The right to be out of style.
  8. The right to be overweight and near-sighted.
  9. The right to show off your geekiness.
  10. The right to take over the world.

HAPPY GEEK PRIDE DAY!



1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Hahahahahahahhahahah! So does naming your first born son after a Star Trek character in my rights as a geek, or does that upgrade me to super geekiness? Just wondering, hehehe.

Oh, and I also copied your post, but I have plenty of geeky picture of myself that I don't mind displaying to the whole entire world. hehehe.