Another thing to do when it is 40 degrees and raining: go run a 5K.
I don't know if I would have actually gone this morning if I hadn't set a goal to do one at the beginning of the year. A friend of mine told me about one that was in my price range (aka: free) and we ran it together.
I went into it thinking I would do it to get it over with, but I had so much fun!
6 comments:
Wow that is so cool that you made your Goal and the Cali's team was able to make a goal also.
AMAZING!!!!!!! So now you can officially become my trainer. And you are even smiling at the end of the race, I would be lying dead on the pavement. You ROCK!!!
AWESOME! I made a goal to run one too... Mine isn't til September. I hope I survive (and can smile and look as gorgeous as you by the end too!) :D
P.S. I finally updated my blog. I'm back into the world of actually writing on my own, and not just reading everyone else's. Ha ha
Jana, I am so proud of you. Who said 30 is old? It's just the beginning!
Good Job Jana! I'm so proud of you! You are accomplishing so many goals in life and you are such an example to me!
Dude! You are amazing! Like, seriously. I wish I could have come down for it! Next year we run in the Teton Dam Marathon, K? I'm thinking half marathon sounds good for the first time though.
Post a Comment