Monday, June 21, 2010

you are getting sleeeeppy

Sundays are hard days because they usually mean no naps.

Thus by dinner time Natalie is ready to crash, and yesterday she did. In her jello.

She tried to sing to stay awake, but apparently it didn't work.


Watch the next one. We couldn't stop laughing.

3 comments:

Amber said...

that is too funny ... I think those videos are worthy of submitting into AFV. :)

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Natalie, I feel your Sunday pain. Singing is a much better idea that pinching yourself, trust me I know. But if you keep this up on long car rides you will definitely win favorite child status, just ask Tino.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Buh, I have no idea what you're talking about...no literally...I'm not remembering this story. But I'll roll with it! As a child I just found singing made everything better. Especially potty time.