This last weekend we took a trip to Boise to get together with my family. We had all 22 members of us together for the first time ever. (Last time we were together there were only 19 members.) I must say, we are a good looking bunch.
It’s always nice when these cousins get a chance to be together. Thanks to Scott who provided so much entertainment while the rest of us were glad to let him do it.
A picnic in the park topped off with bubbles. . .
I have to get copies of the family photos, (hint, hint) but I was glad to get a few of my own that prove that my youngest two do know how to smile. That was something not evident in the family photos. Just scroll up and look at Ian’s pained look and you’ll see what I mean.
Plus a rare photo of me with my sweetheart. I only have a handful since I am usually the one behind the camera.
My favorite part of the whole trip though was just hanging out in Elizabeth’s back yard together. We had lots of family and lots of delicious food. Those are my two favorite things in the world so it can’t get any better than that.
Tino was demonstrating to the little ones the fine art of making ice cream.
Michelle knows how to get it done.
Michelle and her Tino. (By the way Tino, I never noticed you get freckles. Why don’t I get freckles? I love them.)
These are the four people I know best how to annoy on long car rides in all the world. It was so good to be sitting there with all of them again. Thanks to Elizabeth for getting us all together for a fabulous weekend.
3 comments:
Hey, I told you there are over a thousand pictures to go through. That takes time.
Tell Scott again thank you for continually organizing great children's games. (Watching Michelle play Red Rover with the big cousins was AWESOME!)
Thanks again for coming! It really was a wonderful weekend.
Have you never seen my shoulders after summer? It's almost one giant freckle. And thank you! I quite like my freckles too.
Hope you like the picture of you and Scott, I haven't got all the camera skills you others have.
Aaahhhh it was a wonderful weekend. Every two years is not nearly often enough. Thanks for sharing it with us, and yes, thank you Scott.
Post a Comment